Our Competency Portfolio
Competencies for the Profile of a South Carolina Graduate
Since 2017, reDesign has worked in collaboration with SCDE to support their efforts to transform the state’s educational system through the adoption of personalized, competency-based practices and structures.
Over a two-year period, reDesign designed the state’s K-12 competency framework with its accompanying learning progressions and implementation materials.
Other COMPETENCY SETS we have designed:
State-level: reDesign designed the learning progressions for the Idaho State Department of Education.
School- & Network-level: reDesign led the design of full competency and continua sets for:
- Crosstown High School | Memphis, TN
- Phoenix Charter Academy | Chelsea, MA
- Grand Rapids Public Museum School | Grand Rapids, MI
- Circulos High School | Santa Ana, CA
- Singapore American School | Singapore
- Marin Academy | Marin, CA